Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A TYPICAL CAPE TOWN WEEKEND, September '09


A TYPICAL CAPE TOWN WEEKEND
I LOVE THIS CITY

Above: Chilling with my cousin

Above: Hitting the dance floor at Springboks
Below: Fun at the local hangout, Rascals


Rash and the best beer ever ... Tafel!




I like ...






Onto Home Bar, my view after a few.






Traffic jams and rainbows







More rainbows from Long Beach, Noordhoek






A brisk walk on Long Beach turned into a photo shoot


















Pops, my dad, and I hit the mountains ... the Twelve Apostles.




Views from the 8 hour hike ... hello Cape Town!










Sheeips and Han also came along for the day, of course.




Confused? So were we ...


A different view of Lions Head







Preparing for the two boat dives out from Miller's Point with the boys, hi Deano (above), hi Rayms (below)!


And that's just winter ... just wait for summer time! What's that, Trace (below)? "Hell, yeah!"


"I look good" ... and worried, Rayms. That's my brother, as we do a bit of work in between the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment